Osob Essa Blog Post #4
Before our unit of the Holocaust, I didnt fully understand how brutal this time period was. In the book Night , Elie talked about his experience at the concentration camp, which was extremely hard to read. Going to the Holocaust musuem was even harder. When we watched life is beautiful, they talked about how they take older people and children into a room and tell them that they are going to take them in for a shower. But they actually put them into a gas chamber. And at the holocoaust museum I saw a picture and there was someone who knew what was going on with the gas chambers and was throwing out her kids, screaming let me die and not them. But an overall question I had during this unit was that, did the people torturing the Jews actually believe that they think it's fair to take innocent people to a concentration camp, or were they just afraid of Hitler and had a better advantage because they were German. In the beginning of the book Night , Elie talked about how much he cared a...
The first thing I think when I see this photo is how horrible this is. I see dozens of mangled corpses and that is terrible. I was emotional shocked by the amount of corpses. I amuse they were people that died on the way in the trains, and that just makes me think about how horribly they treated them on the trains and everywhere else. The photo was very emotional for me.
ReplyDeleteTo me the worst part is that most of this people that died will not be buried and their Family will not be able to visit their grave sites. After what this people went through that is the least we could do for them give them a place to rest in peace.
ReplyDelete