Camille Blog Post #3

Lost Faith
By: Camille


 I became A-7713.
   From then on I had no other name.
 Never shall I forget those moments that murdered my God,
  my soul, 
  and turned my dreams to ashes.
 Where is He? 
   This is where-Hanging here from the gallows.
 We were alone.
 It’s over God is no longer with us.
 Our eyes opened,
   only too late.
 I no longer pleaded for anything.
 Don’t cry,
 Keep your anger,  your hate, 
  for another day. 
   For later. 

 Clench your teeth and wait. 

Comments

  1. Camille,

    I thought that your poem was so powerful. I was especially moved when you said, "From then on I had no name." and I thought that was a very important part in showing how he was loosing faith. Also, your last line, "Clench your teeth and wait" ended this poem on such a powerful note and I thought that was a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille,
    I like how your poem was about loosing faith, it is such a strong topic in the book. Your poem began and ended with great lines and it all fit very nicely together. I enjoyed getting to reading your work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Osob Essa Blog Post #4

Kaelyn Blog Post #4