Blog post #3

God is no longer with us
By: Finn 
It’s over. God is no longer with us
A shot, dying, ceasing to be
Twisted, shriveled, icy hard ground
Parched, decayed, a hundred in each car
Throw out the dead! Outside, all the corpses!
Separated, lonely, greatly moved
March, run, faster, harder
freezing, dying.
Where is god
I will join him
no! Advance! God has left
Sick, sad, mistreated, cramped
March! Run! 
Gunshot
Helpless, losing hope, run away
Slower, Looser, keeping a dim pace
God is not here
God has left us
It’s over. God is no longer with us

Comments

  1. I liked how you repeated the words “Its over. God is no longer with us” in the beginning and end of your poem, it really makes the poem stand out. Overall it was a really good poem, and I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Osob Essa Blog Post #4

Kaelyn Blog Post #4

Camille Blog Post #3